Tuesday 9 October 2012

Pic's I have collected

Don't you just Love this Rustic look .... aawww I need extensions haha.
Enjoy this collection of beautiful country pic's.



What a great idea ... A Fairy Bed in a little girlz room ... lucky I have a Son.


Oh my Lord .... I think I have an idea ... come on Pete ... plzzzzz





Love Kitchenette's ... I have a collection of them ... ooops.





A great idea to stash all your Hats & Bags ....


These would make wonderful prints to hang on the wall ....



Fantastic idea for table setting ...


& some randoms.





What is it about Collecting things that no one wants anymore .... what is it about turning something that is old & worn into something I can use or admire .... I really don't know? But I Love it ... sorry Pete I know it drives you mad but you are always there fixing it & helping me to restore it xx


                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment