Monday 8 October 2012

The Shouse has started ....

& so it begins .... I have to admit I have never once been to a show home while designing this Shouse everything has come out of Magz I have collected over many yrs. I have torn out pages that I Love & put them into a scrap book ... This has been my inspiration & when someone says you can't do that I just whip out my beloved scrap book & say they did ... awww it does look alright has been the reply. A friendly piece of advice if you are building find out what you Love, collect as much visual info as poss so it is easier to explain what you want & every now & then think outside the square .... But most of all Have Fun xxx



                                                       The construction begins ......


Then the Roof & Walls are Cladd .... Windows are cut in after cladding ....


 Then the Veranda goes up & Door recesses are cut out ......


Our Jarrah Tree goes in & then our recycled Brickwork starts ....


Island Bench, Fridge Recess & a Pantry ......


I have separated a section of the entrance to create a study ...behind this wall.


We have no Laundry the washing machine will be hidden behind this wall in the Bathroom ... I am on the look out for a pair of Louvred Doors .....


Ensuite ... a 2m x 4m room Brickwork divides the Toilet & Shower .....


Love begins at Home ....



No comments:

Post a Comment