Friday 13 April 2012

Gardening heals the soul ...

I love the idea of using recycled materials in the garden this is a classic.

Great idea.

Great idea for those old tyres I also saw them stacked & used as compost bins.

I am so stealing this creation just love it ... although will mount it on some old Jarrah timber.

Every garden should have one ... a place for the Faeries to live nawww.

Now this is interesting ... I love it very quirky.

Plz someone let me know where I can buy one he would look awesome tucked in a garden.

Wish I was this clever ... not sure if I would even attempt it ... awesome.

Now what a great idea for that old set of rickety drawers ... mmm I like.

Now I will definately have a go at this ... start scouring swapmeets for old tsp's.

Be a nice gift to give someone ... not sure if very practical but looks cute.

I already have this in my garden ... all packed up at the moment but will add the wheel & the boot.

Now this is cute with a capital "C" ...

I have seen lots of ideas lately using old tyres like this idea in garden beds though.


I Love gardening ... I don't know what it is but it is a place I enjoy. I get to relax & love the feeling of peace. They say plants carry energy I do believe there is a connection somewhere it seems to soothe & heal the soul - for me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment