Tuesday 10 April 2012

We are Building ...

So much inspiration ... we are having internal Zinc Walls.

Trying to source this sink or one similar love this rustic bench.

The Rustic feel of a Shearing Shed is where I have drawn much of my inspiration for our House.

I have collected many wood doors & paid between $50-$20 each. Majority like this one.


Don't you love this am thinking of having this as my ensuite door if Pete thinks he can make for me.


Love this alternative wall to seperate the dunny ... even the shelving is a great idea.


This is the inspiration for my Blog ... it's a long story how we got here but we have landed in Country WA & are building for the first time. On top of that we have a very tight budget & a clear vision of a house that is not your norm ... so over the past 5 months I have designed a house that has to fit into a budget & am having to source everything I need ... definately not for the faint hearted! I must say I am really enjoying the journey ... if there is one piece of advice I can give you it is to have a clear idea of what you want & no matter what anyone say's stick to your guns if it is what you really want. Another piece of advice be flexible esp if you are working in a budget & think outside the square. Unfortunately my hubby or I are not very handy I definately have the ideas & Pete will have a go but I thought not worth the stress so we have Tradies doing 99% of the work. Our sand pad is almost finished & I am feelin a little nervous as my design has all been on paper I hope it turns out how I visualise it? Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment